Let's face it. It's not every day you want a cold protein shake! Especially with the colder months coming up, you're going to want to check out this recipe!
- 1. 1 scoop of any Far East Alchemy Whey Protein Elixir (pictured: Taro)
2. 200-250ml of water or your choice of milk (Skim milk, almond milk, oat milk, etc.)
1. Heat 200-250ml of preferred milk / water in a mug for 1 minute in a microwave (adjust timing depending on your desired temperature)
2. In a shaker, add 100ml room temperature water with 1 scoop of protein and shake until mixed (about 15-20 seconds)
3. Pour your shaken protein (from step 2) into the heated liquid, then stir to combine
4. Stir & enjoy!
Notes: Different types of milks can alter the taste of the protein. Experiment with what you prefer! Our favourite choice of milk to go with our Taro Milk Tea Whey Protein Elixir is unsweetened oat milk, as it brings out and elevates the nutty flavour of taro.